sábado, 17 de outubro de 2015

The Invisible World of Women - Page 15


I created my blog in June 2014, I always liked post, texts, poems, by the way, everything that moved in a certain way with me, some of the authors, I sent emails asking permission for it.
One day, arriving at the office visited the blog of one of them, and had a video where he spoke of God's love, saying not accept the way religions describe His love ... comparing God to a jealous husband .... where the husband said about this: I love you, but if you leave me I'll shoot in your head ... until I posted on my blog your video and made a comment.
Suddenly it gave me that desire to open the Bible, and when that happens I obey.
And again my eyes hit the text below, as always I cry a lot because I do not feel it's a coincidence ... see It:

Jeremiah 23
The Lord Will Punish Unfaithful Prophets
11 The Lord told me to say: You prophets and priests think so little of me, the Lord, that you even sin in my own temple!
12 Now I will punish you with disaster, and you will slip and fall in the darkness.
I, the Lord, have spoken.
13 The prophets in Samaria were repulsive to me, because they preached in the name of Baal and led my people astray.
14 And you prophets in Jerusalem are even worse. You're unfaithful in marriage and never tell the truth. You even lead others to sin instead of helping them turn back to me. You and the people of Jerusalem are evil like Sodom and Gomorrah.
15 You prophets in Jerusalem have spread evil everywhere. That's why I, the Lord, promise to give you bitter poison to eat and drink. The Lord Gives a Warning
The Lord said:
16 Don't listen to the lies of these false prophets, you people of Judah! The message they preach is something they imagined; it did not come from me, the Lord All-Powerful.
17 These prophets go to people who refuse to respect me and who are stubborn and do whatever they please. The prophets tell them, “The Lord has promised everything will be fine.”
18 But I, the Lord, tell you that these prophets have never attended a meeting of my council in heaven or heard me speak.
19 They are evil! So in my anger I will strike them like a violent storm.
20 I won't calm down, until I have finished what I have decided to do. Someday you will understand exactly what I mean.
21 I did not send these prophets or speak to them, but they ran to find you and to preach their message.
22 If they had been in a meeting of my council in heaven, they would have told you people of Judah to give up your sins and come back to me.
23 I am everywhere— both near and far, 24 in heaven and on earth. There are no secret places where you can hide from me.
25 These unfaithful prophets claim that I have given them a dream or a vision, and then they tell lies in my name. 26 But everything they say comes from their own twisted minds. How long can this go on? 27 They tell each other their dreams and try to get my people to reject me, just as their ancestors left me and worshiped Baal. 28 Their dreams and my truth are as different as straw and wheat. But when prophets speak for me, they must say only what I have told them. 29 My words are a powerful fire; they are a hammer that shatters rocks.
30-32 These unfaithful prophets claim I give them their dreams, but it isn't true. I didn't choose them to be my prophets, and yet they babble on and on, speaking in my name, while stealing words from each other. And when my people hear these liars, they are led astray instead of being helped. So I warn you that I am now the enemy of these prophets. I, the Lord, have spoken.
News and Nuisance
The Lord said to me:
33 Jeremiah, when a prophet or a priest or anyone else comes to you and asks, “Does the Lord have news for us?” tell them, “You people are a nuisance to the Lord, and he will get rid of you.”
34If any of you say, “Here is news from the Lord,” I will punish you and your families, even if you are a prophet or a priest. 35 Instead, you must ask your friends and relatives, “What answer did the Lord give?” or “What has the Lord said?” 36 It seems that you each have your own news! So if you say, “Here is news from the Lord,” you are twisting my words into a lie. Remember that I am your God, the Lord All-Powerful.
37 If you go to a prophet, it's all right to ask, “What answer did the Lord give to my question?” or “What has the Lord said?” 38 But if you disobey me and say, “Here is news from the Lord,” 39 I will pick you up and throw you far away. And I will abandon this city of Jerusalem that I gave to your ancestors. 40You will never be free from your shame and disgrace.

Crying a lot I said, Father, are you sad? You are mad? and continued talking. Father, how am I posting this? I will make an enemy ... But I had to do, no way out, I posted the next day, February 7, 2015.
There have been other situations within this subject ... until next time.


Page 15

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário