terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2015

The Invisible World of Women - Page 22

Here I am, my day was quiet, Did You remember the peace that I felt yesterday?
Today with the quiet day, my heart ached, but it hurt so much ... when I talk to feel the tearing soul, it's just this feeling I have.
It seems that this is already a constant in my life ... I do not want to get used ...
It reminded me a day when feeling the same agony, I entered the suite, while the shower me running out crying, asked God, why Father so much pain? This lasted a few minutes ... As I wiped, something came into my head and say about it ...
"Daughter, remember the angel that come down? This time the angels who go up with me, will not down anymore ..."
In my heart I felt, I will be tested to the my last limit , and I will face ...
My book became almost a daily (laughs), but I've had to start telling my story without even having finished ....
I'll leave you with one more ME's message and what the Bible told me ..


I son of the Supreme Father, I am here to act in His divine work!.
Matthews 3
16 So Jesus was baptized. And as soon as he came out of the water, the sky opened, and he saw the Spirit of God coming down on him like a dove. 17  Then a voice from heaven said, “This is my own dear Son, and I am pleased with him.”


The following pages will be only the messages [ME], He was gone, but today I received an e-mail from my friend Angel, where she says:

"I come up here a little lost without knowing what to think or write you, but just think of you, since I woke today inspired and began the day listening to the songs you handed me the link and I heard every day, I read your blog, I confess that I got very emotional on page 21, did not hold the tears, a feeling came over me ...


I was playing this audio, as I told you these songs very elevate my tune: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k1M5lhCVjI&index=7&list=RDTJ1AU5D-d_k
I hit the "sleep of death" that I told you about (laughs), it has been very constantly, though nothing remains of this anesthetized sleep. I fell asleep peacefully and after exactly one hour of undisturbed sleep, according to the sentence that leave you the picture.
Open the Bible to me? want to believe it really was something else, my [me] that never spoke ... I have not done an assembly, I will wait for the impulse that always accompanies to post. (Again I think the phrase meaningless, but the feeling comes later as we have been witnesses).

Soon, following this will also be posted ...
And my Father, the one God who exists in the world cover you all with His mantle, protecting and foremost giving wisdom to all understand each message.



Page 22

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário