quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2015

The Invisible World of Women - Page 26

Today I will tell you a little my history, me and Nadir. As you know the limitations of Her (blind), both physical and financial ...
It was from her that I learned to be familiar with the Bible, until then, It served to decorate and show that I had religion.
I asked one to my mother as birthday gift, I think it was in my fifteen years age, I read, but as I said earlier, my relationship with God was problematic, today I know that it happened as He planned, He made me so exactly I am, I did not need to be a broken vessel and made a new one but have certainly needed a lot of patches, and still accurate.
Returning to the subject, one day talking to Nadir, she told me in church that she brought together her dream was to attend the supper, but she could not because there thirty-nine years lived with her husband Luis and never were able to marry.
God touched my heart and something told me, make this marriage .... And I did.
Nadir and Luis, her husband
Nadir and the godfather (Church Pastor)

Her marriage was the most beautiful that the city has ever seen .... I was so happy!
She has another dream, this still I can not perform ...
When she lost her sight, took care of the grandson she is aware that at the time was very difficult for her. But he took her by promising to bring him to visit grandparents, and she never saw him again.
I sent emails to the TV shows, posted here on G + in the face, but did not succeed.
Denis Francisco de Oliveira, is the grandson's name, today should be with his eighteen or nineteen years old. His Father, João Rodrigues was the one who took him from the hands of Nadir, I know who lives here in Bahia, in a country town called Conceição do Jacuípe, I know that this meeting will still take place, and understand that it is not in my time or in her it is time for our Father.
Nadir and I talked every day, she had a sister who died earlier this year, cancer, when she received the news, we were on the phone, I heard her despair, so far ... without being able to give a hug ... I asked she had that calm and in the end managed to get the message, she faced everything with great serenity.
Nadir and Jandira (deceased Sister (cancer))

Leaving another message following this ... posted on April 4, 2015, and did not open the Bible on this day, I'll ask my friend Angel why, I do not remember ... I decided to open today (laughs) I ?????

"I feel my strength empty .... It's like the wind empty the field;
leaving all plagued by its lack ... "
[ME]
Psalm 6
1 Don't punish me, Lord, or even correct me when you are angry!
2 Have pity on me and heal my feeble body. My bones tremble with fear, 3and I am in deep  distress. How long will it be?
4 Turn and come to my rescue. Show your wonderful love and save me, Lord.
5 If I die, I cannot praise you or even remember you.
6 My groaning has worn me out. At night my bed and pillow are soaked with tears.
7 Sorrow has made my eyes dim, and my sight has failed because of my enemies.
8 You, Lord, heard my crying, and those hateful people had better leave me alone.
9 You have answered my prayer and my plea for mercy.
10 My enemies will be ashamed and terrified, as they quickly run away in complete disgrace.


Page 26

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário