quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2015

The Invisible World of Women - Page 27

It will not go to wait to get home ... it hurts me too!
Yesterday I spoke to a person, if I had a son would teach him to smile at the death and cry at birth .... but for me it's too late to learn this ... Forgive my God!
Today I do the words of the [ME] my words ... "I do not bother with my pain, the pain of the other is what bothers me ...".
I met a person in G +, this person was with her sister dying, she refused to do the treatment of chemotherapy .. I understand ... a very painful treatment ... human sub I'd say ... When it works!
He asked me to talk to her, I gave my cell number and we both talked ...
We speak about God and I asked her to seek this new medication, she agreed ... Her brother tried, there was hope ... but a judge barred the distribution of the same ... in the middle bureaucracy her time has run out... Today I heard that she rested, got rid of the pain on October 30, 2015.
On October 17, 2015 she sent me a message saying: "It is good to know that I have You this time" with Psalm 126.
INDIFFERENCE KILL ME !!!! No more words...

Watch the video thatI was shared on social networks:
PETITION RELEASING THE TREATMENT pill for the FREE CANCER.

And how I am publishing strictly following the sequence of my posts ... Look at the message of [ME] for today :.

Acts 4
Sharing Possessions
32 The group of followers all felt the same way about everything. None of them claimed that their possessions were their own, and they shared everything they had with each other. 33 In a powerful way the apostles told everyone that the Lord Jesus was now alive. God greatly blessed his followers, 34 and no one went in need of anything. Everyone who owned land or houses would sell them and bring the money 35 to the apostles. Then they would give the money to anyone in need.
36-37 Joseph was one of the followers who had sold a piece of property and brought the money to the apostles. He was a Levite from Cyprus, and the apostles called him Barnabas, which means “one who encourages others.”

Everything is connected ... nothing happens by chance!


Page 27

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário