terça-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2016

The Invisible World of Women - Page 36

Today I will go beyond, so I got a message from my friend ANGEL, I remembered the time what I will tell here ... I usually post messages from the ME with the text meeting randomly in the Bible, this time I will bring to the pages of my life, because I have lived....
Last week was very difficult, I must repeat that as humans we are subject doubts, sorrows and often think and talk about these pains in our soul. We talk our way ... I know that our Father understands and forgives us ... He gave me proof of that.
I needed to shop for materials to the office and I always do on my weekends ... Saturday was leaving the supermarket and saw that a girl was following a boy , he coming out with me, I did not undestand what they spoke, only I heard he saying: I have not now if I had I would help you ....
I kept walking and suddenly something told me, turn, look at her ... and I did, my God ... she was pushing a cart with a child sleeping in it, the sun was so hot and she was selling tea towels. My first reaction was out of the bag a value and deliver her that immediately began to count the tea towels to give me, and I said in response, simply these, many were missing to complete the value that I had given to her ... Her eyes wide and full of tears she looked at me and I asked: Can I give you a kiss? We hugged and... I finish here because I have no words to explain what I felt ..... maybe this explains ....

"How nice to give to others"


True Humility
1 Christ encourages you, and his love comforts you. God's Spirit unites you, and you are concerned for others. 2 Now make me completely happy! Live in harmony by showing love for each other. Be united in what you think, as if you were only one person. 3 Don't be jealous or proud, but be humble and consider others more important than yourselves. 4 Care about them as much as you care about yourselves.


Page 36

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário