terça-feira, 29 de março de 2016

The Invisible World of Women - Page 38

Today my client called to the office so I just arrived, he was a little nervous, the Federal Police agent who would talk to me tomorrow, will have a due diligence to do in the city where I was born, Feira de Santana. His brother called him at four o'clock morning to warn ...
I asked him to have calm, that everything was going the way it has to happen.
I laughed when he told me:  speak to me more, I love hearing you talk ...
And I explained how important is we keep the faith, do not lose that connection with God, I told him the day I had to go to the dental clinic, and the place is horrible to find a place to park, by the way, I had talked to my dentist about it, I thought of stopping treatment.
As always, I turned to the one who could help me, God ... for the fourth time after that I found my place, as if it had been guarded by angels to me ....
On the first day, cars was parked to every side of the street, my car is large, it gives me a bit of work to find vacancies, just before the hill start, I looked to the left and there it was, believe me, never pulled so ease there. lol, I left the car with a heart full of joy, I cried a lot ...
On the second day  when I came back, I had changed all the tires, and when I stopped in front of a house, I heard a voice of a woman saying, do not leave your car there, the owner of the house will cut all four tires with a knife .. .it was the neighbor who lived across the street ... I thought, and now Father, what do I do? I turned on the car already ready to leave she asked me where I was going, I said I was making a dental treatment at the clinic on that street, and I was already looking elsewhere, because of the difficulty of having no where to stop the car when she told me put It here in front of my garage .... right there,  my tears fell again, forgot my appointment and I told to her what I'm telling you guys, the her eyes flashed and she opened a smile and said, I believe, I replied laughing, You can believe, you just be used by God.
And so the third time I put my car in front of her door again, and in the fourth He booked almost in front of the clinic, I laughed and thanked Him ....
After telling all this to my client, I finished explaining that we are all connected with God and with each other, this connection is lost with any feeling that is not worthy of our Father .... I have exercised and I would love that each of you do the same, my client assured me that he will ...
The first thing we need is faith, it is not because something you wanted to happen did not happen, You will give up or stop believing, calm, this is the first step, trust in our Father, it has to make you feel light, as if everything had been resolved, and put the problem in His hands, we can not take off from Him.
So, I hope ... who knows our Dad has no other ending to this story?


Page 38

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário