domingo, 1 de maio de 2016

Love and pain

There are so many questions that follow us throughout our lives, and we did not get the answers.
This will not let happen ... so the best thing to do is to seek the most live well.
Certainly the word love and pain they not only rhyme,  actually go together, they are soulmates.
One of the answers I did not have and I know I'll never have, why?
Everything would be simpler ... why not love who loves me? Why not touch anyone who wants hold me? Kissing who is close and says that I am and make a difference in your life ....
Beginning to find that dream is chasing after the wind ....
And I'm not the victim, but the guilty, of the word love and pain run together ...
I will try to separate them and make a difference in the lives of those who already feel it, make the dream of one reality ...
Not hurt to try ...
It does not cost being and doing someone happy.
Something tells me...This is LIVE!

Rosa Soares

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário