domingo, 1 de maio de 2016

The Invisible World of Women - Page 39

Crazy to be here, but my work at this time of year is a bit difficult, need to close the balance sheets of companies to pass the information necessary for members to make their statements. I still have a lot to do but everything is under control.
No matter how long I take to return, be assured that I will be here to tell until the end, even if it takes longer than we expect.
I do not remember the day, but in the second week of April I spent the morning with the people from the technical police here in Salvador. It was a wonderful experience, never been in a place like this and actually keep some impressions, or rather, we make judgments of what we do not know.
I loved, you know ..... I feel among the angels, I was treated well, oh my... how long I do not feel it ...
That same day I went to federal police, but the delegate was in a meeting and this would take too long, by the way, accompanied by a friend and a policeman technical, only to understand the attention that I had.
I was counseled about the way forward ....
On April 27 I did the complaint at 16 DT - Pituba - Salvador against Mr. Marcelo Arantes Ramos, from Rio de Janeiro, lives in Nova Iguaçu.
Now I have a document in my hands called BO - police reports, awaited some details to start posting all the material I have with me, and the police already have also miss only deliver some digital files to anyone who is in front of all such as videos, print the blog in html and some printed in PDF, all conversations in Messenger, Whatsapp ... it's a lot ...
I have some questions still to do, I know that everything is happening at the right time, but I spoke to you, I will do justice and bring it to the end, I'm not afraid of anything, I am guided by my faith, and believe I have the best lawyer and judge ... our God ...
In September three years ago my husband died, and waited almost two to get here ...
I was tested in my faith in my resignation and even more so in love that I carry with me, I remain the same Rosa ... believing in man ...


Leaving a wink from ME ....


Do not wear your life sameness ...


Everything Has Its Time
1 Everything on earth has its own time and its own season.
2 There is a time for birth and death, planting and reaping, for killing and healing, destroying and building, 4 for crying and laughing, weeping and dancing, 5 for throwing stones and gathering stones, embracing and parting.
6 There is a time for finding and losing, keeping and giving, 7 for tearing and sewing, listening and speaking.
8 There is also a time for love and hate, for war and peace.
What God Has Given Us To Do
9 What do we gain by all our hard work? 10 I have seen what difficult things God demands of us. 11 God makes everything happen at the right time. Yet none of us can ever fully understand all he has done, and he puts questions in our minds about the past and the future. 12 I know the best thing we can do is to always enjoy life, 13 because God's gift to us is the happiness we get from our food and drink and from the work we do. 14 Everything God has done will last forever; nothing he does can ever be changed. God has done all this, so that we will worship him.


Page 39

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário