sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2016

What I feel for you...



I wish I could tattoo all I feel for you ...
I would tattoo no words ... because I know that none of them describe what they actually want you to understand ...
I Would tattoo my face image,
and to be more exact my eyes so You could see the glow of the same when I think of you,
not hide the movement of a tear to fall because of the distance that separates me from your arms ...
And the nostalgia hurts ...
I Would tattoo my smile when I come the memories of our conversations ...
As we do well to each other ...
I Would tattoo my body to find out how much it needs your touch ....
It needs you ....
I would tattoo my love for you to understand that it exists ...
Forever...
While also You loving me ...

Rosa Soares

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário