sábado, 8 de outubro de 2016

The Invisible World of Women - Page 50

At day 07.20.2016 on the twentieth day my head was a knot, and talk to God about it, to me It was being difficult, in my case, myself.... I was seeking, how could I pass these words to someone... and I asked Him to do them, my woerds, almost seeds germinated, and where it fell it was ready to sprout, and that He would not let that one day someone asked me; Where's your God?
Many speak, few live and use their religions for their own conveniences. He answers me with Jeremiah 6: 13-15:
13 Everyone is greedy and dishonest, whether poor or rich. Even the prophets and priests cannot be trusted. 14 All they ever offer to my deeply wounded people are empty hopes for peace. 15 They should be ashamed of their disgusting sins, but they don't even blush. And so, when I punish Judah, they will end up on the ground, dead like everyone else.
I, the Lord, have spoken.

This strong, is not it? And I had posted when I opened the Bible one day before on my blog, along with the phrase ME. Coincidence?


"As they pass through life without having to say, others sing the pain without stopping to think..."


[ME]


Page 50

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário