sábado, 17 de dezembro de 2016

I wanted...

I wish I could hug you now ..
Relieve all your pain ...
Put your head on my lap and tell you how important you are ...
I wanted to give you a kiss ....
Stroking your face and asking you to calm down ....
Let You feel through love how beautiful life can be ....
Let you see with my eyes ...
With eyes that have shed many tears ....
Let you feel the pulse of life with my heart ...
Heart that in front of the pain, felt a longing and desire to leave, not knowing exactly where to take me and what transport to pick to reach a destination that I did not know ...
Make you understand that nothing is impossible for God ....
Make you accept that we own our lives and the pains that we bring to ourselves ...
Make you walk by short steps, within a supernatural wisdom believing in the invisible ...
And to show you that to believe in the invisible is to have FAITH.
And only through it, we can open the door of our soul ... of our life,
So that our Father can do His part ....
I wanted...



Rosa Soares

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário