terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2016

I'm forgiving a world, where I distrust everything...

[ME]

1 Listen, Lord, as I pray!
You are faithful and honest and will answer my prayer.
2 I am your servant.
Don't try me in your court, because no one is innocent by your standards.
3 My enemies are chasing me, crushing me in the ground.
I am in total darkness, like someone long dead.
4 I have given up hope, and I feel numb all over.
5 I remember to think about the many things you did in years gone by.
6 Then I lift my hands in prayer, because my soul is a desert, thirsty for water from you.
7 Please hurry, Lord, and answer my prayer.
I feel hopeless.Don't turn away and leave me here to die.
8 Each morning let me learn more about your love because I trust you.
I come to you in prayer, asking for your guidance.
9 Please rescue me from my enemies, Lord! I come to you for safety.
10 You are my God. Show me what you want me to do, and let your gentle Spirit lead me in the right path.
11 Be true to your name, Lord, and keep my life safe.
Use your saving power to protect me from trouble.
12 I am your servant. 
Show how much you love me by destroying my enemies.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário