domingo, 25 de dezembro de 2016

My love...

My love...
It is not variable, I can not explain with words
Is not confusing, it is clear and precise
It is uncommon, it is not common, it is rare
My love is not insensitive, is suit
It is not volatile, is immutable
It does not end, it is infinite and inexhaustible.
My love is not a sinner, is immaculate
Is not ruthless, is protective and understanding
Is not weak nor capricious, it is reliable and patient
It is no shadow is light ...
It is no sadness, It is joy
Not a game, not measures forces ... it is surrender
Is no doubt, it is sure
Not immature .... know what it wants ...
Knows how to wait ...
And if by chance anyone ever try to change my mind .... my concept ...
For sure .... my search is not over ...

Rosa Soares

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário