domingo, 18 de dezembro de 2016

The Invisible World of Women - Page 57

Many who think themselves clever,  see me as sucker.
My attitudes lead them to make false judgments, yes ... this is a constant in my life, are counted the days that I do not cry, but as ME says, "it is not my pain that bothers me"., 
I have heard the following: what you feel, do not be afraid, and do not think that it is your thoughts, it is God speaking to you.
I have to pay more attention, make some notes, because that's exactly what happens, I've already made some comments about it, these thoughts come and go, many of them get lost during the day, I can not remember. But yesterday I managed to write down some things.
We often think of being abandoned because something we are living, but in my thinking came what I will describe, that was how I felt at that moment ... abandoned.
In fact, God does not want to lose any children and often puts you in the midst of people who do not speak the same language as you and who for a while they deceive you by showing you what they are not, God allows this to happen to protect you while you work In their lives. It would be difficult to live among monsters .... But He does not leave you blind for a long time, at the right time he tells you what to do, listen, it is not our thoughts, and your heart will confirm you making you feel very peaceful.
God shows those who do not want to see what love is, He tries through your life to make light enter the lives of others, and most of the time we do not open our mouths, it is our actions that make the difference.
I've lived all this ... I can not understand, because these people are like that, but it's something so black, oh my God!
The secret is not to get involved, our mother how complicated this is ... but we do, and we get stronger every day, I believe this also serves our spiritual growth, because if this black force surrounds us, it sucks our energy , It pulls us down, distances us from God.
But when we can live among them and do not let them contaminate us, the return is also very great, and this return comes from the sky, believe me.
But the time comes when God says,
 If someone won't welcome you or listen to your message, leave their home or town. And shake the dust from your feet at them.  I promise you the day of judgment will be easier for the towns of Sodom and Gomorrah than for that town.

Or rather, Son, you have already done your part, now go away, the rest is with me.



 Page 57

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário