terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2016

Your hands do not touch me, but your thoughts do...

[ME]
Idols Are Useless
21 I am the Lord, the King of Israel!
Come argue your case with me.
Present your evidence.
22 Come near me, you idols.
Tell us about the past, and we will think about it.
Tell us about the future, so we will know what is going to happen.
23 Prove that you are gods by making your predictions come true.
Do something good or evil, so we can be amazed and terrified.
24 You idols are nothing, and you are powerless. To worship you would be disgusting.
25 I, the Lord, appointed a ruler in the north; now he comes from the east to honor my name. He tramples kings like mud, as potters trample clay.
26 Did any of you idols predict what would happen?
Did any of you get it right?
None of you told about this or even spoke a word.
27 I was the first to tell the people of Jerusalem, “Look, it's happening!”
I was the one who announced this good news to Zion.
28 None of these idols are able to give advice or answer questions.
29 They are nothing, and they can do nothing— they are merely a passing breeze.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário