segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2017

Let's always love ourselves


Let's always love ourselves

Do not call me love
If you will not love me.
Do not treat me with affection
If You will not treat me like this anymore.
Do not tell me I'm yours ...
If ever you'll get out of my life.
Because I have a heart ...
I am motivated by emotion ...
That makes me so sensible ...
By giving me a great love.
I'm very truthful ...
When I love, I really love.
I open my whole chest ...
And I surrender my sincere heart.
I have one great reason:
Who loves me, make me like this ...
It makes me believe every day ...
Make me think about everything ...
That this love is all I wanted.
I'm so happy to say that ...
I am happy to be able to believe this.
I'm happy to be able to win ...
And a true love like this find.
Tell me yes, that you love me
For every day I could love more.
Let yourself be carried away by this flame ...
That makes the blood warm up ...
So that love can always increase.
Tell me whenever I'm yours ...
So that I may be with you always.
Our love forever continues ...
I want you to always be with me.
Each day our love will grow more ...
And together we will live forever.
Our love will never end ...
For such a true love ...
It must forever continue.
I love you..

Postado G+ por: Edilson Pereira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário