sexta-feira, 7 de julho de 2017

If you break her heart you will lose her forever!


If you break her heart you will lose her forever!

There are so many thoughts that go through my head that I do not even know where to start. I could write this text first by expressing the love I feel for you, how important you are to me. But life goes round, and when I broke your heart I lost everything.
I just want to cry today. It was a pain of death, an unparalleled pain. "To leave when love still exists is the most difficult form of death I know."
I always wanted to make you happy, I always wanted to help you in your dreams and to be everything you always deserved, but I was wrong. I've been committing sins hurting the rose of my life, of my heart. Like I told you, if I could go back, I'd change everything except for two days, March 24th and April 29th, 2015. Those were the happiest days of my life. I could have read the future.
It took me a long time to realize that you were wrong, that I was not what you always deserved, but rather the disappointment of your life. Today I die for every word I say. I do not sleep, I just cry. Tears deserved from the man I've never been.
Saying "Goodbye" was the hardest thing I ever did. That's why I said "I love you", because the body goes but the feeling will forever remain. You will always be my little princess, the woman I wanted to care for, to love and to pamper. Make it happy like never before. But I could not.
I can not stop thinking about you, your smile, your face when you looked me in the eye, remember that at first you can not do it ?! Your eyes.
I could not lose you, today I do not know about myself. With our love Miguel died. I hope you are everything in life, that you fulfill your dreams, that you are a lovely mother and that you have a bright future. What I could do to be in this future hand in hand to you. I love you! I always knew how to love you, but I never knew how to be the man you deserved. I gave you my best and lost everything. Goodbye, I go with the birds. I hold in me all the love I have for you. Thanks for everything. I will love you all my life.
Life is a sea of ​​emotions. I died.


Miguel Quintino

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário