sexta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2017

The Invisible World of Women - Page 69

I am smiling now, remembering a phrase I like to use, based on something I wrote some time ago, "I am the silence", in fact I am often, but here in the pages of my life it is broken, perhaps assuming that I agree with something that says more or less this:: I am responsible for what I say, or write, not what you understand.
One of the advantages of aging is that we stop worrying about what others think about us, because what really matters is who we are. Here I only write, without having to give many explanations and I leave you free to interpret as you wish, at least what It says about me ...
I was aware of some things that hurt me a lot, we can not avoid crossing with some people who grow old and can not form a character, just trying to understand once more, They are people who do not find themselves, and live their lives dropping your poison, trying to impose their emptiness on the lives of others, and incredible as it may seem, I can only feel sorry and I ask God to take care of His children and it is at that moment that  I come back to my silence.
And about my broadcasts, I started making my own radio, I think I've only used it once to yell at whoever was on the other side listening I get tested, a friend Dj called StarWars. (smiles) "Wake up Star"
What I wanted, was to just put the songs back to people who missed me, I'm a DJ who does not talk much ... Suddenly, I fell from the parachute into the IRC channel called Outra Radio, and this day I did a test radio broadcast and there I am until today, I usually say that it's my little corner of peace, besides doing something that does me very well, I found some fragrant souls there, and they keep me company and often feel me embraced when some pain becomes unbearable.
Many of them have no face, but what I need It seems until I can touch... the heart.

If you want to visit us ... 

Outra Rádio - Your Online Radio


Page 69

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário