quarta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2018

The Invisible World of Women - Page 75

Three months before I knew that the drill called cancer was approaching, I went to the emergency room, I remember Eduardo complaining to me, he said, "Benhê, I've asked you so many times to let me know when something is not going well, you have a bad time and you do not tell me? To need someone else to let me know ... " The customer shook my hand and felt that I was cold ... And Eduardo's concern was having to carry me (laughs) despite having almost twice my size ... I mentioned that in the first few pages of my life. Touching this subject because I had to take the powder off the device to get pressure, I needed it, felt the same thing.
When we have to go through something, some problem, we can not escape. This week I had to go to the veterinary clinic with Frederico, the week before my sister was with me ... but no, I had to be alone, difficult to get a car with the world spinning, but without alternatives it was what I did. I thought I would rest on this carnival holiday, but with Fred's medications and schedules, I can say that I'm not asleep, and today my body once again complained, I finally got out of bed, here I am in the office, alone, the employees is only coming back tomorrow ... I need to get a job!
A few months ago I was invited to be a radio announcer here in Brazil, I must have commented on this too, the person said that I could do whatever I wanted, a cooking program, beauty, anyway, would be at my discretion. He does not know anything about me ... Me, speaking of beauty? Sometimes I think there was a mistake, I was to be born a man, I do not wear makeup, until I buy, but it's like medicine, I believe they stay there, quiet, on some shelf looking at me, they're already working, and when it's over the validity, our relationship ends.
Cooking? Five years ago it could be, I was fanatical, when I look at my kitchen and see all the electrical appliances, I was spoiled with these gifts, He took time to understand at first, but saw that a computer store or one of those toys filled me too more eyes than any jewelry store, looked like a child in a large amusement park ... just memories.
I have not answered the invitation yet, but surely my answer is no.
I have many issues to solve, and I have my priorities, one of them is to stop Mr. Marcelo Arantes Ramos ...
Speaking of which, the victim of Portugal came in contact, while I was broadcasting on the radio online, my God, I know that what happened was not good, this man is a cancer that enters the lives of people to end them. But you want to know? I thank you that this unfortunate has entered our lives, I have love for these girls.
At first she seemed very upset about the way I wrote about her, and of course I was worried, but I said that I just described the facts, everything just as it happened ... but I never meant to hurt her and if she wanted me I would delete the page, and I was surprised, because she said, no, leave everything as is, I just want you to know that I'm on your side ... ending our conversation like this:
I love you...
I also love You brasuca, without malice that's how I treat my Brazilian friends.
How not to thank ....

I have used more frequently the translator and my corrections have been very superficial, anything.. you guys,  apologize.


Page 75

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário