terça-feira, 17 de abril de 2018

Seria Eu Louca...

I would be mad ...

I would be mad not see that I do not belong to myself, that I  do not control and do not command my feelings.
I would be mad not understand that something new came over me and my life.
I would be mad not to accept everything that I am and have comes from God.
In my blindness, I thought I could control how I feel ... kill love and be on my way.
In my misunderstanding, I thought that my thoughts and findings were only merit of my intelligence, logic ... foolish pride ....
On my refusal, I thought everything I was It is just the result of long hours of work.
And who I am ... learned from life and my courage ... silly claim.
I am not anyone or anything without my father ... I am the work of a powerful being and owner of all that we see, touch and also what we do not know that there is ...
Today, feeling a tightness of the chest, and a strong shortness of breath quieted me ... smiled ... with all the agony that my body felt, I was invaded by a peace, and happiness ... At that moment I imagined .. . I'm coming home ... I'm sure I did my best .... I did the only thing I needed to give meaning to my life .... I loved
Gone .... Still here typing this text as part of a context, a history ... now with more certainty than ever, I am not of this world, I'm on it ...
I made my option, I made my choice ...
I am feeling at this moment a child sitting on father's lap

I choose to be happy ...

Rosa Soares

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário